Softball League Details:
- Number of Games: 8-game guarantee (including playoffs for all teams)
- DH Leagues: 14-game guarantee
- Time Limit: 55-minutes
- Game Times: Evening game times vary from 6,7,8,9. Afternoon games vary from 12,1,2,3,4,5. We will work diligently to meet specific game time requests.
- Individual Cost: $55 single game leagues; $65 DH leagues (for team prices see table below)
- Jerseys: Same color shirts only are required. Numbers are recommended but not required.
- Ages: Ages 18+
- Style: 10 v. 10; 18 players max (co-ed leagues are 7 males & 3 females)
- Balls: Teams must provide their own balls for all leagues
Upcoming Softball Leagues
|League||Day||Starts||Location||Team $||Individual $|
|Co-Ed Rec. League||Monday||March 13||Two Rivers Park||$500||$55|
|Women's Int. DH League||Monday||March 13||Mid State SportsPlex||$650||$65|
|Men's Rec. DH League||Tuesday||March 14||Mid State SportsPlex||$650||$65|
|Women's Comp. DH League||Tuesday||March 14||Two Rivers Park||$650||$65|
|Women's Rec. League||Tuesday||March 14||McGavock Softball Field||$400||$55|
|Co-Ed Rec. League||Wednesday||March 15||Two Rivers Park||$500||$55|
|Men's Open DH League||Wednesday||March 15||Mid State SportsPlex||$650||$65|
|Co-Ed Open DH A/B League||Thursday||March 16||Two Rivers Park||$650||$65|
|Co-Ed Rec. League||Thursday||March 16||Mid State SportsPlex||$500||$55|
|Co-Ed Open DH A/B League||Friday||March 17||Two Rivers Park & Mid State SportsPlex||$650||$65|
|Co-Ed Open DH A/B League||Sunday||March 19||Two Rivers Park||$650||$65|
|Co-Ed Rec. DH League||Sunday||March 19||Donelson Civitan||$650||$65|
|Men's Open DH A/B League||Sunday||March 19||Two Rivers Park||$650||$65|
|* DH stands for "Double Header" league (two games a night during regular season play). Rec. is our lowest level of competition Int. is our middle level of competition Comp. is our highest level of competition (relative to our leagues) Open is a league that's open to teams of various competitive levels. Typically, these leagues have an A & B division so teams are split accordingly|
Current Softball Leagues
|League||Day||Schedule & Standings||Location|
|No current leagues|
Upcoming Softball Tournaments
|4th Annual Mid State Spring Fling Co-Ed Tournament||Saturday, March 4||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|2nd Annual Mid State "Let's Get Ready" Co-Ed Tournament||Sunday, March 5||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|Mid State First Pitch Softball Tournament Men's & Women's||Saturday, March 11||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|Mid State Kick-Off Co-Ed Tournament||Sunday, March 12||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|5th Annual Mid State Summer Sizzler Men's Tournament||Saturday, August 5||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|5th Annual Mid State Summer Sizzler Co-Ed Tournament||Saturday, August 12||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|6th Annual Mid State Fall Classic Co-Ed Tournament||Saturday, October 21||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
|3rd Annual Mid State "One Last Time" Co-Ed Tournament||Saturday, November 4||Two Rivers Park||$150 / team|
* Payment Information *
We offer three options for registration payments:
- Team Cost: Team Captain registers and pays for their team’s entry into a league.
- Individual Cost: Register and pay as a Free Agent Individual and we will place you on a team.
- Teammate Pay: Individual members on a team pay their portion of the team cost – no need to register, just list your captain’s name when paying!
We have NO HIDDEN FEES in our league registration system. If a team registration fee is $500, it will be the same amount regardless of the number of players on your roster. We DO NOT charge fees to add players to your roster!