Softball League Details:
- Number of Games: 8-game guarantee (including playoffs for all teams)
- DH Leagues: 14-game guarantee
- Time Limit: 55-minutes
- Game Times: Evening game times vary from 6,7,8,9. Afternoon games vary from 12,1,2,3,4,5. We will work diligently to meet specific game time requests.
- Individual Cost: $55 single game leagues; $65 DH leagues (for team prices see table below)
- Jerseys: Same color shirts only are required. Numbers are recommended but not required.
- Ages: Ages 18+
- Style: 10 v. 10; 18 players max (co-ed leagues are 7 males & 3 females)
- Balls: Teams must provide their own balls for all leagues
Upcoming Softball Leagues
|League||Day||Starts||Location||Team $||Individual $|
|No upcoming leagues to register for|
|* DH stands for "Double Header" league (two games a night during regular season play). Rec. is our lowest level of competition Int. is our middle level of competition Comp. is our highest level of competition (relative to our leagues) Open is a league that's open to teams of various competitive levels. Typically, these leagues have an A & B division so teams are split accordingly|
Current Softball Leagues
|League||Day||Schedule & Standings||Location|
|Co-Ed DH League||Sunday||Schedule & Standings||Mid State SportsPlex|
Upcoming Softball Tournaments
|No current tournaments|
* Payment Information *
We offer three options for registration payments:
- Team Cost: Team Captain registers and pays for their team’s entry into a league.
- Individual Cost: Register and pay as a Free Agent Individual and we will place you on a team.
- Teammate Pay: Individual members on a team pay their portion of the team cost – no need to register, just list your captain’s name when paying!
We have NO HIDDEN FEES in our league registration system. If a team registration fee is $500, it will be the same amount regardless of the number of players on your roster. We DO NOT charge fees to add players to your roster!